Sunday, February 20, 2011

Forgiveness: Beginning to talk about it...

Good Evening Girls!

So after writing daily for 35 days and confronting the BUTs in our faith statements I was really unsure where to go next. What to write about from here? Do I continue to write daily or go back to every-so-often? I have spent the last week praying about this and this morning I woke up with the subject of forgiveness on my heart. The weight of the topic actually brought me to my knees and to tears. There is so much I want to talk with you about and I hope you are able to share some of your stories too. I really believe that this is an issue that many women and men deal with and one that is so close to the heart of God. I'm not sure what this chapter of the blog will look like fully....so I'll keep you 'posted' ;). For now, I want to begin by sharing this song that speaks to the heart of forgiveness. Looking forward to exploring this with you.




Lots of Love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment