Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The 35 Day Challenge: Day 31 of 35

The 35 Day Challenge: Day 31 of 35
We are doing this together

Ladies, we have just 4 days to go and what I want you to know is that where ever you are at in your life, whatever you are believing God for, whatever doubts and BUTs you are trying to eliminate....You are not doing this alone. We are doing this TOGETHER! I was watching my girls basketball team last night and looking at some of the individual strengths and weaknesses and then started to connect some of my own strengths and weaknesses and had this gentle nudge reminding me that when you are a team...you do not get kicked off for what you struggle with. When you are a real team, you look at those things together and tackle them together. You are not alone. I am praying for you tonight and whatever you are believing God for in your life, know that there is a time to every season and a purpose for everything.

Lots of Love,
Andrea

Ps. Please keep praying for my birthday wish. Really excited to see how God multiplies things in the next 4 days. www.toloveoneanother.com

No comments:

Post a Comment