Friday, February 11, 2011

The 35 Day Challenge: Day 33 of 35

The 35 Day Challenge: Day 33 of 35
Looking into the future and smiling at the unseen

Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. With only a two more days of this challenge, two more days til my 25th birthday, and two more days until the cut off for my birthday fundraising for Watoto Babies home....I can't help but smile at all that God has been doing in the last month. I'm not totally sure what He has in store around the corner. But whatever it is I am ready and so excited to be a part of His plan. This BUT eliminating challenge has stirred up so much in me and in some of you and I am so glad to see how God is stretching our faith and adding to its substance. Ready for the unseen? Don't grow weary at the end of the race.....when you are so close to the finish line. Look up and smile at what's around the corner.

Lots of Love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment