Thursday, February 3, 2011

The 35 Day Challenge: Day 24 & 25

The 35 Day Challenge: Day 24 & 25
Faith w/intent...

I'm sure we've all heard the phrase actions speak louder than words. We often think it and hope for it....but do we hold ourselves to that same level of accountability? The last two days have been really full on with a project at work. Within the last few days.....in so many areas of my life I have watched and observed those around me putting actions to their words. It has literally brought tears to my eyes at certain points and a skip in my step when the 'unexpected' arises. I love how God's timing is absolutely perfect. He knows exactly when to move and He sure does give us exactly what we need the hour we need it. While observing those around me the last 48 hours and taking note of how those in my world have blessed me and all those they are reaching, I have felt such a sense of peace and knowing. The Bible talks about how faith comes by hearing. My faith in every little thing was built up by those who chose to put feet to their words. It makes everything stronger. I wonder if God feels the same way when we put feet to our faith statements? We are created in His image. Although....He is divine and perfect. He does also feel....When we put intention behind and around our faith statements does it empower those closest to us? Does it reveal to God our sincerity? I believe it does.

Someone mentioned to me the other day this thing about knowing. I thought it was quite profound. You see knowing is a process. After all, only in God are we 'Fully known'. But knowing takes action and choice. I have always felt that few people in my life truly 'know' me. I am sure you have probably felt the same at some point. Though I am quite open, there is a lot that people do not see. But when a person chooses to know. They question. They act. There is intent. I think the same is true with the building of our faith statements and eliminating our doubts within our faith statements and requests. If me move in our faith with intent.....how much further will we go.

Lots of Love.....& hey, only 10 more days :)
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment