Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The 35 Day Challenge: Day 10 of 35

The 35 Day Challenge: Day 10 of 35
The Weight of OUR Responsibility

The thing about eliminating these BUTs out of our statements of faith is that when we remove the doubt from our own mind.....no matter what the situation.....we have more room to empower and encourage those that are in our world. Who is watching you everyday? What kind of person do they see? What if we ladies rise up and OWN our responsibility to pour into and empower a younger generation to have even fewer BUTs.

I love my students so very much. I feel so privileged to have the opportunity to be a part of their lives. Everyday I see more of their beauty. More of their ability. More of their future. Today, I was reminded again....of one of the young girls that is watching my life. Listening to my statements. Who does she see? Here is a clip from her email...


There is such a weight in our actions. Our BUTs are evident in our lives....visually and audibly. After reading my students sweet and thoughtful email, I felt a reminder of that weight. If she sees me.....I want her to see HIM. How are my BUTs distorting that image? When we know more of HIM, we know more about who we are through HIM. Enjoy this song and may it encourage you tonight, where-ever you are.



Rest well and lets eliminate the BUTs in our faith.....to know HIM more......to be the women we want [her] to see.

Lots of Love,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment